Tuesday 10 June 2014

I handed in my Graduation!

Hey all,

So the recent half year was a hell of a ride, there were big ups and downs regarding my motivation when working on it. My project's final delivery consisted of 5 finished character illustration pieces being used as promotional artwork for a non-existing game. I will post the illustrations in the next blogs, together with their development pieces.

Normally, graduation can only be done after all the courses are met. But I started doing Graduation with one retake still undone.

So now I'm in LA for E3, because our game Fru is doing really well; it got in the ID@XBOX programme. And in this week where I'm supposed to have fun, I'm still working on school... GREAT!

I also got a mail from the Board of Examiners saying that I can hand in my Graduation project a week later than planned, which is super awesome... But I already handed it in before I went to LA, so that means jack. I was told however that all the grades need to be handed in a week after submission date, so that means that I got a week extension for my retake course... RIGHT???

Anyways, next blogs: my shtuff

Cheers,
C

gotta love Blogger's layout -_-'

2 comments:

  1. Did you paint these or you used photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete